This message is from: "Michael Bickman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,

We get ours from Arbico in Tucson, AZ.  Their website is www.arbico.com

We've started using the wasps in April and I've noticed a significant
reduction in flies compared with last year.  I attribute it to both the wasps,
which we spread in the pastures and in the paddocks outside the barn, and also
to having a pair of barn swallows take up residence in the barn.  The swallows
eat lot's of insects, which they catch in the air.

Mike

Michael and Cindy Bickman
Stepping Stone Farm
Canton, Georgia