This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Only thing works around here is a flyswatter. We have tried a number of things but I like Flysec best. I use the one with the citronella in it even though it attracts bees/hornets/wasps. It works better on the greenheads and the bots than Wipe, Bronco, skinsosoft and a few others I don't remember.

Martie in MD - smack them critters! I just saw our 'baby' groundhog tonight. He is now officially bigger than my dogs. How fast they grow!!! This one lives at the neighbor's and comes to visit our woodpile once in a while. I think he eats the goose corn??? Or maybe the goosey water hole is the only water in town right not.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I have been having a lot of trouble with horse flies does any body have any opinions on what is the best brand of fly spray to use to combat horse flies.

Erica