This message is from: The Mercers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Just do it.  Use a good pair of Fiskars.  They cost about $15.  The best
> part is if you goof up, it will always grow back out.<

Well, I did it.  Lisken no longer looks like a baby with curly, fluffy
long mane.  What change it made in her looks!  I gave her a full bath at
the same time.  She looks pretty good right now - of course I know
she'll go roll in the dirt somewhere and undo it all.  Ü  She loves to
roll after standing in the irrigation sprinklers, too.

>Forgot where you live, but it must be in the southwest.  Yes?<

Central Washington state.  Who ever named this state the "evergreen
state" never visited the east side of the state!  It's been over 105*
all week.

> "Built FJORD tough"<
> Carol M. , On Golden Pond, Northern Wisconsin<

I love the "built FJORD tough!"  Lisken was born April 28th so is a
"Taurus" so we'd jokingly thought about calling her "Quad-L's Fjord
Taurus."  We're a Ford family and of course Fjord is just Ford with a
"J!"  Ü

Have a great day everyone,

Taffy Mercer
in HOT central Washington state