This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi from Alex Wind/Harmony Farm/Shawsville VA/Solys & Gillyn
Question here! Someone please tell me about the subtle difference
between a  Girl bridle and a Boy bridle! I sent a horsey friend
to Norway with some $$ to buy a Norwegian bridle that they
show Fjords in over there. She came back proud to have
procured a used bridle for $75.00 as the new ones were
around $140.00. What neither she nor I knew at the time,
was that they are sex specific! I got one for a boy ( it has
a little dangling star on top.) I wanted one for a girl!
What do the girl ones have on top????
This is very important stuff if you want to carry on the
Old World traditions. Help please.
Does anybody want to trade me a girl bridle for a boy bridle?
Thanks,
Alex