This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/8/2002 10:46:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  However, that's not what my fingers wrote.  I do
> want more information about contracts, pros & cons of
> the various breeding techniques.  It is all valuable to
> those of us who only occasionally breed.
> Please keep the information coming.

You know who has THE best contract?  Anne Appleby.  It is so detailed, and
relatively strict.  But it prevents problems any possible confusion and is
great protection to both the stallion owner and the mare owner.  The contract
lists the medical attention a mare needs to get pregnant and stay pregnant.
If the mare owner doesn't get the medical attention (shots, worming, good
routine care) and signed off on by a vet (if I remember correctly) the LFG is
off.  If the mare looses the baby while still getting rhinobort shots, etc,
you get to bring your mare back again.  I love this contract.  Very well
thought out.

Pamela