This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

         Dear List from Brian Jensen;
                 As you have read Ursulas account of the CDE for her in
single and   my four-up I felt it appropriate to find Urs. a Rose on the way
home on Sunday night. Try finding any flower with a 55 foot rig in town at
90 above on a Sunday!!! Anyways I was successful and the rose arrived!!!
               We have a video of the CDE at cost for any interested
members. Our video camera is old  but one gets the picture. The intent here
is to present a picture of what a Fjord,s can do with training and work in
driving. Contact us privately and for 20.00 US we will send you a 25 min
video of the Ranch CDE and the Fjords competing------Sincerely Brian Jensen
rsula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Box 1032 Lumby BC Canada V0E-2G0