This message is from: "Robert Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My first time to respond to the list, have responded to some
individuals. So here goes:

1. We also were encouraged to vaccinate for W. N. We live in a low
area in the Helena Valley with the mosquitos, we vaccinated all six
Fjords, one old QH gelding, and my mustang gelding. No problems, I
thought they looked a little lethargic after the first one, but no one
went off feed, or really had any significant problem.
2. We ultrasounded several years ago -- our Petra mare stood with us
and watched the monitor with her ears up and very interested.......
3. Saddles, the Arabian trail saddle will sometimes fit; I've had good
luck with the old '50's styles western saddles, broad and flat.
4. We have one filly that does not gain a lot of weight either, but
she is tall, always has been for her age, and by my rudimentary
measuring, she still has a hand to grow. She is now 3, so she gets
light work, she drives and is beginning to carry a rider. We work and
are still cleaning up an old farm that we bought in a moment of senior
senility about 5 yrs ago. Light work fairly accurately describes our
situation.
5. I'm glad to hear of new horse and Fjord owners using trainers. It
is so easy to mess up a horse and have to undo it takes forever.
Everyone seems to be very well read and intent on doing the right
thing. Don't forget to just hug'em, they are very much like children.

Enough rambling. From Helena, MT where we have actually had
RAIN......we were looking at a very dry year, and IT RAINED over most
of MT. amen amen
Bonnie at [EMAIL PROTECTED]