This message is from: "sandra church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi-earlier someone asked the list about information on pmu foals.  I'm
missing posts lately so her question may have already been answered but
here's a web site: www.pmufoalquest.com/foals/coaston2002.htm  To find
out about foals from pmu fjord mares, I assume that you could contact the
representative and get that information.  Warning....these pictures
melted my heart and I can only hope that every foal can be adopted
so remember that you were warned.....Sandra in Va.