This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone!!

 Family and friends are so enjoying our little "Hasse".  We have had a steady
stream of visitors.  Hasse has been well socialized to humans:)

With the heat of the summer approaching (90 and humid today) I want to body
clip him.  Please don't laugh - but, I need to know if I run the clippers
WITH the hair or against the hair?????  We have clipped ears, bridle paths,
legs ......but never a body clip.  Thanks for your advice!

A cute fjord story:

We have had company for a week - one evening my sister-in-law and I were
putting horses in for the night.  I routinely just open the back barn door,
the horses file in and go to their stalls.  All goes well unless the first
horse goes to the wrong stall - does not happen very often but when it does
there is alot of commotion.

This particular evening the lead horse went in the wrong stall, the other
horses are now confused, plus, the goats got in (all 7 of them)!!!!!!!!!!
Pandamonium!  Horses eating each others grain - goats jumping and leaping -
horses going in and out of stalls.  My sister-in-law and I were laughing so
hard we were almost....well, you know:):):)   When we finally got the horses
where they belong and corraled up the goats we realized........."WHERE IS
HASSE?????"  He was snug as a bug in SVEN'S stall, looking for the "bottle"
and mom, Lena, was not the least bit concerned!!  Once again, sister-in-law
and I laughed our heads off:)

Happy fjording!

Linda Lottie in Corcoran