This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all: Just a little update. We had a filly foal Saturday morning June
1st. This foal was born straight and healthy, praise the Lord.

So it may prove to disprove the nutrition idea, however the nutrition
was different the last 4 weeks as they have been out on green grass for
about 6 weeks now. Also the last couple weeks we have been feeding her
the supplement. Don't know if supplements and nutrition that late in the
game would make a difference or not. I did notice, the colt seemed to be
larger than this filly. But I didn't actually measure so that is just by
looks.

Our other, the colt with contracted tendons we are still working with.
May have waited to long for the injections, which we gave at the 2 week
point......so..... we are still splinting and trying to get him to keep
from rolling his toes over, if they roll over he seems to roll over all
the way to his knuckle.  If you are a praying person, please do.  The
vet is talking cutting tendons, that doesn't sound to sound to me, for
the horse that is. Does anybody have experience with a mature horse
after it has went through this procedure? I haven't really asked any
questions yet, but it would seem to me that they couldn't cut
completely, as this would cause big problems???

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Big storms rolled in, poured here last night and cool front came in last
night, down in 50's, got a sunburn Saturday which was in 80's.

Mark and Sandra Skeels
Lord's Farm Fjord's