This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sheri--

Thursday, May 30, 2002, you wrote:

> Hi, I didnt receive it again today. Yesterday after I emailed you it
> came, but not today.

  Please send inquiries about List delivery to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] rather than to the List in
  general. I'm sorry that you're missing copies of your Digest, but I
  can only tell you that it is being sent out on a regular basis. If
  you are receiving it only occasionally, I am afraid that the problem
  lies with your Internet Service Provider. You might want to check if
  they have recently installed some kind of SPAM filter that is
  recognizing the Digest as unsolicited E-mail.

 --
Steve McIlree
Owner/Administrator FjordHorse List

  • fjordlist hskane