This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       My fjord miss Asa is in training with a dressage trainer in fort
Collins and is doing well, my trainer is very happy with her ability to
perform movements and her over all ability to be a dressage horse. I know
nothing of the event itself except that it is the foundation for all
training. Anyway, my trainer found an article about to months ago and had me
read it. It was about a fjord that was competing at the prix St. George
level. It was very interesting that the article explained that the rider
needed to understand the horse and it's ability, that the horses conformation
would set the animal on the forehand but that she as the rider had made the
fault, and the judge was extremely impressed with the horse. She was given
very high scores nothing lower than a six. I have to admit I find the breed
to be very interesting. I love Asa very much, and I think that any fjord has
the ability to make the marks that they deserve.