This message is from: "ARDETH OBENAUF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Does anyone have any experience or advice about bodyclipping a Fjord
youngster?  I live in southern Tennessee and soon the weather will get very
hot and stay that way (even at night) for the rest of the summer.  With that
thick wooly coat, our 2 mo old Frode is already getting too warm in the
afternoons.  I have talked to some other Tenn Fjord owners (there aren't many
of us) and one had body clipped in June and the other one never did.  I'm
planning on doing him once our nighttime temps are consistently in the 70s.

Anyone with any advice, comments, etc?

AO