This message is from: Vivian Creigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am posting this as a favor for a Richard Brandell who has a Pair of
Geldings, 18 & 19 yeqars old,  well broke to drive. Orville Unrau's
breeding. He is asking $3,500 for the pair.

Also a mare 16 years old, imported from Norway Sire: Kaisar Dam: Laika by
Dragtind. Asking $3,500

He also has an Eagle and a Zilco pair harness that he is selling. Asking
price on these was not discussed.

Mr. Brandell can be reached at 518 563 2828 (Upstate NY)

I am not familiar with these horses but thought the asking price fair
considering their ages so  told him I'd put it on the list.