This message is from: Beth Hoeppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hombre is a handsome 10 yr old 15 hand red dun gelding, sturdy draft type. Extremely gentle and easy to handle, he is a big teddy bear who loves to be hugged! He excels as a trail horse, but he's also been schooled at training level dressage and done small jumps/gymnastics. He is very quiet, yet has a fantastic work ethic and is never lazy. We bought him originally as a horse for my husband who has lost interest. Located in southwestern Massachusetts. $4,500. E-mail for photos and more info. [EMAIL PROTECTED]