This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> If you have, or know of, a larger fjord for sale - please contact this
> fellow.  I met him at the MN Horse Expo (more about that later).  Please
do
> not call with info on anything under 14.3 hands -- this guy is a big
fellow
> and wants a larger fjord!!
>
> Paul @ 715-597-3922   Osseo, Wisconsin

I'VE RUN into this before.. large people searching for large horses.. and I
maintain that height has nothing to do with strength and weight bearing. It
stands to reason that if a tall horse is fine boned and not well conditioned
it would be less capable of packing a heavy load than would a short horse
that has stout bone and good muscle development. Tall is not always strong..
short is not always weak-- just as with people. Ruthie, nw mt