This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Deb,

I am getting my mare used to one too. She likes to wear it as I put a  hand
full of grass in it when I first put it on her. But she is going to  take time
to get used to it. Think it said to start them on short grass first to  learn.
Sorry I can't help more than that. Would love to hear from others that got
theirs used to this muzzle.

Shari

In a message dated 4/18/2006 2:27:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,