This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/26/2006 1:25:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My  yearling won't leave me alone.  He is in my face.  Helps muck.
Practically
climbs in the wheelbarrow.  He gets his foot stuck and  then knocks it over.
He won't move out of my space even though I make it  known that he is too
close.  My mini babies don't do this.  I  also had an Arab baby and she did
not
do this either.  Is this a Fjord  thing?   By the way I am working on it.
Lisa  Wiley

Lisa,

No,, isn't just a fjord thing. Can be a mini thing...at least with mine,, a
donkey thing,, and Icelandic thing.... ;O)

Clinton Anderson has some of the most clear instructions I have seen for
ground training.
If you get RFDTV....can see him for free. Or see if you can get his DVD's  at
the library... or buy them of course. Would be well worth it.

Shari