This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just noticed when I was driving my horse he was fusing with his ear .  checked
and both ears had a white crusty layer and some bites that were slightly
bloody.  Checked my other fjord Otto and found the same condition as Per but
not as bad but did see a small black gnat of mite there.  Just wondered if
others have had this problem .  It would appear that some sort of healing
cream with a pesticide might be the answer.  I think a fly spray might get rid
of the pest but would be an irritant and would not help the healing.  Any
Ideas?Krist Martinsen in Stanwood Wash.