This message is from: "Steve Sessoms" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My dear, red dun mare, NFR Aagot, has given birth to a big, handsome, red dun
Fernando colt!  We plan to register him as TK Arlo.  I am so proud of him I
can't hardly contain myself.  "Shaggy" knows I love him as much as she does and
she acts as though she is wanting to share him with me.  She is such a good mom!
The red dun mare and foal are so lovely together, such a beautiful color!  He
has a very interesting pedigree: Fernando, Grabb and Solar.  I don't think he
has Grabb's laid back attitude like his mom and sister do, I think he is going
to be more like my Dorina, a little on the feisty side.  I hope he gets his moms
bone and smooth trot; and his sires rounder butt, upheadedness and nice gaits.
If anyone would like to see some photos of him, send me a tell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, I have lots of nice photos of him to show off.  Howard
and Sophie and Ann-Marie Fisher and my friends and relatives have had their
email boxes inundated with foal pics for over a week now!

He is so full of beans and weenies he was a handful to handle before he was
steady on his feet.  We did the Dr. Miller stuff with him the first day.  He
forgets himself sometimes and tries to "play" with me, but I remind him to back
off with a grump and an "air push" and he respects that.  He is already doing
the porcupine game very nicely.  But he is so strong, I will have to get him
haltered and leading soon cause it is a major ordeal just to give him his
probiotics and other stuff that needs doing.  He is my first colt and I know
there is not as much room for mistakes with the boys as there is with the sweet
little fillies.  I am so smitten with him, I have been enjoying him so much!

Meredith Sessoms
Moulton, Alabama, USA
~ Dorina, NFR Aagot, TK Anjanette, TK Arlo and Pepper the black one ~