This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Laurie,
    Across the lake and down a road that Braveheart and I like to ride/drive
on, there is a llama ranch/farm/factory/on-going convention.  The first time
BH saw them he was in harness (that wouldn't have been my first choice of an
introductory outfit).  He got suddenly taller and came up with some really loud
blowing and snorts which startled them from stationary llamas to running
llamas.  That seemed to satisfy him along with me getting really active with my
voice and the reins.  My beloved trainer, the long-suffering Melissa, is always
telling me that they should be more worried about you than they are about
anything else around them.  Anyhow, we trotted on and he just gave them a
passing
glance on the way back. I'll bet Oz won't mind them at all once the novelty has
worn off.
    So, what color are your llamas?  Are they friendly?  I've heard that they
can have some personality issues but then again I've heard that Fjords are
stubborn and stupid too so that could just be idle gossip.  Have you named
them?
 Are you going to take llama-shearing lessons?  Will your sainted spouse be
getting you carding combs and a spinning wheel for Christmas?
    Keep us posted!

Kay
and Braveheart, who believes that llamas are really fat deer
and Clementine, who doesn't care as long as they keep off her grass.