This message is from: Linda Lottie User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

More and more I am inclined to try your method....essential oils.  I hate
using the flysprays cuz I feel as tho they don't really work longer than it
takes me to walk out of the paddocks.

Along with natural methods, I plan to try fans in all the lean-tos and fly
masks....not sure just how to deal with the tummy area.....need some real
ammunition for that area !!

Don't forget to watch for ticks on the tail dock....several years ago I had
a nightmare infestation of all 5 horses.  Now, I shampoo with flea and tick
product now and then just to get those burried deep.  Trying to wash a fjord
tail is no small task.....

Raniy in WI.....and green!

Linda Baker Lottie near Grantsburg