This message is from: "Jon A. Ofjord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We just got back a few hours ago from KHP, also. "Bubble Butt" is 18 year old Dukke whom the park has owned for a number of years. The more svelte one is 10 year old Gyllen Aften whom we donated to the park last November. The girls got hitched up to their surrey (with the fringe on top) and we were taken for a lovely drive around the barn area. This is their job in the summer. The park gets over 900,000 visitors a year and the Fjords are not very far from the main entry so they should get some good exposure. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of lush grass pastures the Fjords and most of the draft and carriage horses have to be managed carefully. It is still difficult to keep their weight controlled. I think maybe its the smell of all that bluegrass that keeps the weight on. ;^)

Jon