This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello EVERYONE,

Thank you for the great response. The mare SOLD within one hour of me
posting the email.

I was just made aware that they do have one more mare. Dandy's E-Bay aka
Nisse for sale. She is in Southern Oregon and she has a colt at her side.
The colt is not named.  Email me for photos of her when she was pregnant and
photos of the colt. The colt is by OVERMANN. (82 points as a weanling.)
Present me with an offer. They really do want to sell fast.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Catherine Lassesen

Southern Oregon, USA

1-866-484-5141 (Toll Free)

Will you help me help others by sponsoring me for the Breast Cancer 3-Day
walk. I will be walking 60 miles in Arizona on November 3 - 5, 2006. My
goals is to raise over $5,000.00.

85% goes to the Susan G. Komen breast Cancer Foundation. 15% goes to the
National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund. Go to the link below to
make a donation. Thank you!

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=131571&supid=127
047049