This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm!

  We have had a wonderful weekend at the Spokane Fair Grounds at the Ride the
West Farm and Ranch Expo.  A big "thank you" to Warren and Sylvia Riddle for
inviting us to participate.  We all worked hard to promote our fjords to the
public and convert as many people as possible into future Fjord owners!

  Now that we are back home we are back to work.  To that end we have updated
our web-site sales page.  From our sales page you can navigate to an individual
page for each horse.  This allows for more photos and much more information.

  For sale right now we have a broke 4 year old mare, a yearling filly, and one
yearling gelding.  Our other colt (not quite weaned) was spoken for at the Expo
(I guess our plans for promoting the breed worked).

  Happy Fjording!

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com