This message is from: "Beth Pulsifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello everyone
Just want to say thank you  to all of you who have written  and shared your
"saddle slippage" experiences.  I truly appreciate it.
I think we have the problem solved.. I bought a" Nunn Finer"  no slip pad...
Have ridden a couple of times with it and it works great!!! :)  Since then I
heard from someone that the pads you get to put under carpets to keep them
from slipping, work great too.
Again thank you all so much. It's great to know there are people out there
willing to share experiences and advice..I have lots to learn about this
wonderful breed..

Beth....
 in Maine where we are having yet another rainy day...:(