This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 -- We've been
waiting for Holly ("Big Holly"), as we call her to foal for three days now. She's been waxed up for two days now. -- If Holly foals a colt, since this is our "X" year (can you imagine?), we've got the perfect name. He'll be BDF XAVIER, named after the college in Antigonish town. A wonderful school that's been named the #1 undergraduate univeristy in all of Canad for the last three years. -- If it's a filly, then she might be named the feminine form of Xavier -- but I find it awfully hard to pronounce. Anybody have any suggestions? Carol

EX in Latin means "out of" (even in horse language, and is often used to denote the dam) so you could use Xholly (out of Holly).

Ruthie, nw mt US