This message is from: "Jeanne Zuker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was wondering if any of the rest of you have noticed this.  Olaf much
prefers the cooler/cold weather.  When it gets warmer/hot, he looks at me like
I am crazy if I think he is going to 'go' anywhere very fast--except for food.
I was wondering if others see this especially in areas where there is
definately seasons and severe temp. changes.

I also know Olaf can 'bamboozle' me with the look of 'gee, it is just TOO hot
today to go for a trail ride, how about a nice walk instead.'  Oh and by walk
I mean we take a nice stroll along the path so he can grab a mouthful of soft
green grass every now and then and maybe cool his 'toes' in a shallow
river--he LOVES water.

I know conditioning is important, I just notice every spring and summer when
the temps go up, that Olaf seems to react to it  and just seems to prefer the
cooler temps.

Everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day and take a moment to remember those who
have given us the freedom we enjoy.

Jeanne Zuker
82F at 11am in MI