To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:37 AM
Subject: RE: NC clinic

This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kim,

As you prpbably have figured out by now, the Fjord List will not
accept/ distribute attachments. If you can provide a web link, that will
work. Also: what kind of clinic is a NC clinic or does it refer to where
you are ? Or? I am sure others out there are wondering the same thing ;~)

Karen McCarthyGreat Basin Fjords :: Carson City, Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees