This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> It's been a couple months ago that I promised archives were coming
> for the list. I'm pleased to tell you the service is working well
> enough that I think it's safe to let you have a look. You can find
> the archives at: http://tinyurl.com/rcepw. Check it out, but don't
> complain about anything just yet.

Hey, great!!!!  Just last week, I was wishing I could get to the
archives, when my email was down (but my browser OK).  Now, I can.

Thanks for that, and thanks again for the whole FjordHorse list!

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon