This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All!

I'm writing on behalf of Catherine to let everyone who may have  been trying
to contact her know that her Internet connection is down and she is  not
currently able to access her Email. If anyone has written to her about any  of
the
horses she has advertised for sale, please resend your notes to my  address
below and I will get them to Catherine. Please do not just reply to this
message as that will send your message to the whole list. :)  Thanks!

Amy
( [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   )

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days  Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])