This message is from: "Linda Lottie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Listers......I want to know what you all think of breeding my mare at this time of the year.

Daughter and I realized next summer will be her last year, for a long long time, where she will have some time to hang out with me at the farm. (Vet school and new job and new life will consume her time). With that said....we have wanted to breed our mare, Lena, one more time and decided we might want to go ahead and have a foal next spring / early summer. Just wondering if it is too late this year......any affects on a foal born so late in the foaling season??

Thanks......

Linda Baker Lottie

"this is a process, take time, there is no hurry,  do not be hurried,  and believe that little by little life will be correct"