This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Eileen,
We have fed it all this last winter with a little alfalfa thrown in.  We have
now stopped the alfalfa but still feed the bluegrass straw.  Our horses love
it!  What we have is really soft, small stemmed hay.  The horses held their
condition great all winter.  The only bad thing about it is that it is in 1000
lb bales!  We have tractors and have devised a way to feed it but it would
really be a problem if we didn't!  For the cows we just "drop a bale" off in
the pasture as they won't overeat on it.
Barb Lynch

-------------- Original message from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------