This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:59 PM 6/6/2006, you wrote:
This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ah but Mike, that humidity makes a big difference on whether you need the a/c on or not.

Yeah I know it is a "Dry Heat"  Like standing in front of a blast furnace!

;-)

been hovering around the 100's here in Tucson for over a week.........today have a storm moving in, so now we have cloud cover (very very nice) along with sprinkles........

Reena
AZ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Hot!

This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

getting close to 100 here in Reno today, UV index is off the charts...

Karen McCarthyGreat Basin Fjords :: Carson City, Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

 From: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
 Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:58:15 -0400

 At 09:53 AM 6/6/2006, you wrote:
 >This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >
 >It got up to 104 degrees yesterday (a little early here for such
 >temperatures). I had to break down and turn on the air conditioner!

 I think the heat has affected your brain!

 It is 75 here & I have the A/C on!!!

 ;-)

 Mike

 Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
 Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
 PO Box 685
 Webster, NY 14580-0685

 Voice 585-872-4114
 FAX 585-787-0497