This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All - I have been to one of these clinics at Ceacy Hendersons and
had a blast. As any of us who have ever had the pleasure to take a
lesson with Robin knows - not only is she a fantastic instructor -
very knowledgeable but shes also a real hoot!

Driving Clinic With Robin Groves
August 19 and 20, 2006

Enjoy a Get Away Weekend at Penfrydd Horse Farm in beautiful Colrain, MA.
Drive, ride or walk in gorgeous setting, 20 minutes from major highway.

• Two days of driving instruction including dressage, cones, and hazards
with advanced driver, judge, and extremely knowledgeable clinician,
Robin Groves of Brownsville, VT.

• $220 fee includes two lessons each day.

• Accommodations and stabling available on site at additional cost:

The room with the private bath for two nights (Friday and Saturday)
is $180 and includes breakfast both days.

The rooms with a shared bath are $130 for two days and include
breakfast both days.

Stabling is $10/day, including bedding, for those staying at Penfrydd,
and $20/day, including bedding, for those not staying here.

Limited turnout available depending on number of horses.

All taxes are included.

• Limited number of spaces available.

• $50 non-refundable deposit required to hold space.

• Auditors welcome for $25/day

• Bring your horse or use one of our well-trained Norwegian Fjords.

For More Information
Contact Ceacy Henderson or Nancie Rich at
413-624-8969 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please mail deposit to:
Ceacy Henderson
107 Hillman Road