This message is from: CHERYL GARNICA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To clarify, I was speaking of the Mary Love fjord stallion as smelling fishy.
Didn't see the other who was going to trade for a breeding.  However, if you
bought a fjord wouldn't you research a bit about the horse before getting into
the breeding business?   Got my fjord education on the computer after seeing a
picture of one, not all that hard to find the NFHR, etc.

When I looked up Mary Love's other horses, she's selling  a real mishmash of
other breeds..  So, I looked up one of her supposedly registered ApHA....no
such name or number that I can find.  She says on  a couple ads, they are QHs
but registered ApHA..kind of interesing.  Then says she's having a baby and no
time for horses, next ad she's claiming she's entering them in something and
has to train them up!!....  Again , spelling atrocious.  Check her ads for all
her other horses and see what you think.

It all just doesn't sound right.  Her zip and area code on phone match up with
the city.  ...just doesn't add up and IF a scam, hope she gets caught.

Cheryl in S. Cal