This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know that all the forms and patterns are now available for downloading for the Libby show.

Also if for some reason you didn't get the Evaluation Preliminary packet that was mailed back in June it is also there for downloading.

And finally, our book, Fjords, Friends and Farms is in the hands of the publisher. Thanks to all of you that sent us photo's and write up's for the book. The plan is that we'll have them ready for the Libby show and I'll be bringing some to the National show in Winona.

Hope to see a bunch of you at Libby,
Sherrie Dayton
Sunwood Fjords