This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings from Olivia Farm,

  We are excited to announce the arrival of Silvia, our new Ulsblakk (white
dun) filly from Norway.  Silvia is out of Maud, 2pr. (Kviten, 1pr.) and by
Frederik SkovÄ, 2pr.(Norfjordeid, 2005), 1kl and the 2003 Fjord Stallion of the
year in Denmark.  Silvia is quite a sweetheart and seems to be adjusting quite
well to life here in North America.  For pictures and a pedigree link, please
visit our website http://www.oliviafarm.com.  Upon her registration, Silvia
will be one of approximately 50 white dun Fjords registered with the NFHR.

  Happy Fjording!
  Dan Watanabe
  Olivia Farm, Inc.
  www.oliviafarm.com