This message is from: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, I just found some timely news for all those going to the Danish Jubilee.

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- If you're looking for happiness, move to Denmark.
It's the happiest country in the world while Burundi in Africa is the most
unhappy, according to a new report by a British scientist released on Friday.
Adrian White, an analytical social psychologist at the University of Leicester
in central England, based his study on data from 178 countries and 100 global
studies from the likes of the United Nations and the World Health Organization.
"We're looking much more at whether you are satisfied with your life in
general," White told Reuters. "Whether you are satisfied with your situation
and environment."
The main factors that affected happiness were health provision, wealth and
education, according to White who said his research had produced the "first
world map of happiness."
Following behind Denmark came Switzerland, Austria, Iceland and the Bahamas.
At the bottom came the Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe and Burundi. The
United States came in at 23rd, Britain was in 41st place, Germany 35th and
France 62nd.

So, for all those going to the Danish Jubilee next week, have a great time in a
Happy country!  You will also see some awsome and happy Fjords.
Regards,
Curt Pierce and Marsha Korose
Mathias, WV