This message is from: "Martha & Guy Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all-

I’m working on our booth on Stallion Row for the NFHR’s  Anniversary
Celebration in Winona.  I’d love to get some pictures of Karibu
offspring for the display.  The old boy (28 years old!) will be staying
at home, but we are really looking forward to being involved in this
great event.

Also, if you are bringing Karibu offspring to the show/evaluation,
please let me know.  We’d like to participate in the Stallion Review on
Thursday night of the event using his offspring to represent him.  If we
get enough there, we’d even like to enter in the Get of Sire class!

Thanks much!

Guy & Martha Martin
Tømmerstall Farm
9173 Sharpes Corner