  From: Karen McCarthy<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com<mailto:fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:03 PM
  Subject: Re: crossbred?

  This message is from: "Karen McCarthy"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

  Well Mary, at least you have stopped writing to the list ALL IN CAPS
  ;~() but back to the subject, I think the original poster had an honest,
  not accusatory question.

  Remember, we are all at a cyber table chatting about fjords + enjoying a
  good cup of coffee (welll,in my case, a good beer!) Cheers!

  Karen McCarthyGreat Basin Fjords :: Carson City,
Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

    im not upset.