This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My family has always pastured mares and geldings together with no  more
problems that the average single sex group.

Right now here at Catherine Lassesen's place we have 3 mares with  foals, two
weaned foals, a 2 year old filly and 5 geldings all pastured together  with
out any problems.

We also are boarding one mare that does not get along with any  other mares,
and she is currently pastured with a gelding.

It really does depend on the horses themselves and how they were  raised.

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
260 May Creek Rd
Days  Creek, OR 97429
541-825-3303
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])