This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Great pics! I haven't gotten through all of them but got past the jumping to the Carriage driving again:

Do you happen to know who that all white Fjord teamed with the light brown or red dun was? That darker fjord also didn't seem to have an obvious stripe either. It looked like no stripe in that white Fjord's mane..was it a yellow? would be interested in knowing bloodlines....

Fun to see some of the innovative mane styles, and also to see the different harnessing styles.

It would be helpful if photos had numbers so we could point out certain ones, get info, etc.

Thanks for posting all of them!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, cloudy , had fog this morning after a LOT of rain yesterday.