This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

We have stalls available on these following upcoming runs.  Please  email for
details!

Leaving on or around September 15th:

Michigan-Carolinas-Florida-Carolinas-Virginia-Maryland-Pennsylvania-Ohio-Michi
gan

Leaving on or  around October 13th, we have 3 stalls available:

Michigan  (lower)-Michigan (upper)-Minnesota-Kansas

Approximately October 20th we currently have 5 stalls available:

Florida-Georgia-Tennessee-Kentucky-Indiana-Michigan

Leaving on or around November  10th, we have 3 stalls available:

Michigan-Ohio-West Virginia-Virginia (tip)-North  Carolina

Approximately November  15th we currently have 5 stalls availalble:

Florida-Georgia-Tennessee-Kentucky-Indiana-Michigan

Please email or call privately today  for a quote!

For those who have an emergency or desire their equine hauled separately,  no
matter pick up or destination, email or call for details.

References are available. Need more information about our  service?  Please
visit: _http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html)

Please respond privately either at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call at
231-689-9902.

We are moving north!  We will still be offering all of our services, just
from a new location!  For information on our well  established farm for sale,
please visit:  _http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/index.html) .   We are very motivated to
sell as we
plan on moving quite soon.