This message is from: "Brian Blevins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from Brian Blevins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hate to do this put I need to put my 2 Fjord geldings up for sale. They are half brothers born 5/4/01 and 5/15/01. Both have great personalities and are about 14.3. They have some training to drive. They are Bushwhacker's Honidew and Bushwhacker's Duke of Url. Sire for both A2Z Thorson with dams Boe's Kelda and Bushwackers Honi. Priced at $4,500 each and will make a deal to keep them together. Both horses are great with other horses, llamas, dogs and especially people. Very easy to halter and get - will come when called. I no longer have the time or means to continue their training.

Please email me for more information.

Brian