This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We have a *stunning* 2004 grey gelding by MVF Erlend for sale.   "Kvikk" is
super well mannered, laid back, and SMART.   He ground  drives nicely, and has
been saddled/backed with no worries.  Not formally  ridden yet as we don't
want to start him under saddle until he is 3. 14 hands,  pretty head, nice hip
and a real eye catcher! Clips, bathes, loads and hauls  easily. Has show
experience and won yearling halter at Libby and 2nd place in  ground driving.
Has
also won in-hand trail at an open show!  Sad to  sell, but we need to cut back
on horses and want to get down to 2 fjords (we are  at 3 right now) Picked him
to sell b/c he is the fanciest and we don' have time  to show them. Asking
$5500 but VERY negotiable to a fjord show home.   Please e-mail direct:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])    for  pictures and information.
Payments considered.  `Sabrina