This message is from: "Carol Tacey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Fjord Friends,

The All New 2007 Fjord Calendar is HERE !

     The photos were collected from Fjord farms all over US, Canada, and
Europe.  Full color and professionally printed, this years calendar is
better than ever.  You can order yours on line or by mail.
See photos in calendar:    www.painteasy.com/calendar.html

Norwegian Fjord Horse 2007 Calendar
Huge 11 x 131/2 "  ~  Full Color Fjord Photos for Each Month
Professionally Printed  ~  Order On Line
www.painteasy.com/calendar.html
By phone -  Carol Tacey   401-789-2062
By mail - Totem Farm,  319 Waites Corner Rd, West Kingston RI 02892
Send $16. plus shipping $4  ~  Canada mailing add $4 extra

If the calendar is successful, we will be producing another one for 2008, so
your support will help make our "All Fjord Calendar" an annual event.
All Fjord owners are invited to send in photos to be considered for the 2008
calendar, you could have your farm featured in future Fjord calendars.

Carol Tacey
Totem Farm
319 Waites Corner Rd
West Kingston, RI 02892