This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linda and Dan, Thank you for those kind words. It is a warm feeling when your
work is appreciated. I do work very hard at trying to match the right horse
with the right owner. Taking a horse on consignment is more then just selling
a horse. I truely want that match to last forever and to be right. I know
circumstances change and sometimes that horse must have to go back on the
market, but I don't want to sell a horse just to sell and find out, that from
the start it is not a good match. My rep. is more important then just selling
to sell.   It's a VERY hard job selling horses. Way harder then I think most
people think. BUT....you get to met some SUPER people and horses along the way
and most every sale is different, so it keep you hopping!!!!

Pat H. you're soooo funny with the football field story.

Happy Labor Day to everyone!

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com
  • thank you Dave and Patti Walter