This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What day, Karen.  October 16?

I am still trying to figure out whether or not to take the train to my
daughter's in Atlanta, or to take the "Northern Route" on Amtrak back to
California.

What day are you actually leaving?

Gail

Help! My mom (who is flying in from British Columbia via Seattle) wants
to catch an earlier flight out of MPLS than the rest of our group who is
headed to the airport later in the day...she would like to get to the
Minneapolis/St Paul airport 'bye 2pm, and I was wondering if anyone will
be headed that way from the 25th Anniversay showgrounds, say around noon
or before, who could give her a lift?
 I will be willing to assist w/ gas/rental$, etc. At the time she wants
to take off I will be busy finishing up and packing at the show...

Thanks very much! & see you there
Karen in Nevada