This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

when I lost my mare, I was pregnant with my son......I started looking right away (but ended up I didn't BUY anything cause I couldn't even ride at the time) but I think it was more something for me to do and 'focus' on more then anything else. After the baby it was about 4 mths before I bought a horse (ended up not being the right horse for me in the long run) as I had fallen in LOVE with the fjords and wanted one but none were to be had. About a year later, the lady who was riding more horse was moving and was selling her horse, Gustav. yep, that is right........I bought him and sold the other one. It was love, love, love!! :-)

Reena